Monday, November 16, 2009

Ovarian Cysts and Pregnancy: What You Need to Know


Ovarian cysts during pregnancy are a concern for many women.  This condition can and does lead to miscarriages often.  Pregnant women need to get medical care immediately as soon as they have symptoms of a cyst.

About 1 in 1000 women will develop an ovarian cyst during pregnancy.  In many cases it just may dissolve by itself, but it might become a cause of great concern if it grows and becomes painful.  Ovarian cysts during pregnancy are usually benign, but doctors will normally order an ultrasound to check for cancer out of precaution.  Only 1 in 25,000 births has an incident of ovarian cancer.

There is no treatment for ovarian cysts during pregnancy, other than waiting to see if it shrinks, or surgery.  When the cyst becomes large there is a chance that it may rupture and twist, causing severe pain. If a cyst is 6 – 8 cm or larger there will usually be a couple of weeks of bed rest and careful watch to see if it will shrink on its own.  However, a cyst that large will usually be removed surgically.

The danger in a large ovarian cyst during pregnancy is that it can be so painful that it may produce a miscarriage and preterm delivery of the baby.  This is especially true of polycystic ovaries, ones that have many cysts.  The best time to perform surgery is during the second trimester, at about 14 to 16 weeks.  Sometimes laparoscopy may be used to remove the cyst, but very large cysts will require an open incision to remove them.  Even though surgery is not recommended during pregnancy, at this point, it may be the safest alternative for mom and baby.

You can take precautions that are very beneficial to treat your cysts at home.  Natural treatment of ovarian cysts will help shrink your cysts and prevent your body from forming more cysts.  By changing your diet and incorporating some supplements and vitamins, you will be able to heal your body and stop recurring cysts.  Learn how to take part in your own healing.

Learn of natural ways to treat ovarian cysts and stop recurring ovarian cysts.  Live pain free and cyst free.  Visit http://www.ovariancystalternatives.info

2 comments:

  1. Are you finding it difficult to get PREGNANT as a result of POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME (PCOS) or FIBROID? Dr. Uduehi has the cure to your problem, he cured me of PCOS and my sister of Fibroid. I was diagnosed of PCOS and I have battled with infertility for years even with the help of fertility drugs there were still no pregnancy, some months ago my husband came with the ideal of contacting a doctor he was told about. We contacted him and he did administered his medication on me and after the encounter I became well and am pregnant at the moment. Here is the contact to reach him: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B
      I’m Stephenie Brown, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again.I have used several antiviral medications include Entacavir,lamivudine but this could not fight the virus off me rather i got side effects of fever,muscle and joint pain.After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better.I made a research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her  from Hiv virus with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, i told him all that I have been going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage,after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally free from Hepatitis B,I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease,schizophrenia,Autism.Bipolar disorder,  Shingles,Melasma,Underactive thyroid, Melanoma ,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Epilepsy,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Back pain,Nephrotic syndrome,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases,he is a good man.....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete